Tuesday 10 November 2009

Poor Rat

Бедная крыска


Look at this poor animal. Look at it's "face". What would you feel if somebody would take you and imerge in a pool. How would be your face?

This rat was destinated to make practice to the cats. My husband took it with the trap in the henhouse and wanted the cats eat it.

I don't approve it and say it to him, but he does not want to consider the rats as sentient beings. Well, if we remember how they ate the legs of the alive 6-kg weight cock... My husband had to kill him than because he putrifyed alive... So, my husband has not compassion for the rats.

Бедная Крыска

It is strainge but the cats did not have any interest for the rat. Maybe because it was wet and had not special smell, or it could not run after the cold bath my husband did it. Or they simply do not like the other's prey -I don't know. But they only looked at it. So my husband had to kill it personally than.

Бедная Крыска

Poor rat... It found bad place for it's family...

10 comments:

footiam said...

The rats are pitiful all right. When God created Adam and Eve, did He create rats?

mr frodo said...

very sad. i love cats and i also love rats. i have taken care of both and love them both equally.
i appreciate your compassion for that poor rat, and i hope your husband learns from your compassion.
thank you for posting this, although it is sad.

Liudmila said...

:-))) You know, Footiam, there are "eternal questions" and one of them is "Whyyyy Noe did not kill that couple of the mosquitos???" Your question is from the same serie. :-)

Liudmila said...

Thank you, mr frodo, unfortunatelly it's the life and we can't -and maybe have not- change the things. It is sad...

jual kambing aqiqah said...

how poor.but we can always take good care of them isn't?

Liudmila said...

Of rats? I think, we don't. I can't do so that they don't transfere to occupy the "free territory" that is our henhouse.

footiam said...

I think the mosquitoes just invite themselves in.They flew into the ark and hide somewhere.

Liudmila said...

...and in this case I think they were much more than a couple...

Unknown said...

My 8 cats are certainly my friends, and in the complete peace of our household... well, when I am not shouting at one or other of them or they are not quarreling among themselves, they show what feelings they have. More than many people think.

Liudmila said...

Our cats are stray. We live on their territory. :0) So, they are not very expressive. It's my dream to have an affectionate cat. Adore felines...

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog