Share Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Whales in an Aquarium

My dear friends, Ihave to ask you to pardon me that I do not write for so much time in this blog that you like so much. That is why I do not cancel it - for your love to it. But the life is now so that I have not time neither wish to write. Specially about animals. I think, you understand me.

StumbleUpon sent me this interesting video now and I want share it with you. It's nice. I was once in Aquarium in Genoa (Italy) and have seen there seals that were very asmused to play this way with visitors. There was nobody who could influence them. When I came to their bath, one of them swam to me and when I moved the hand it moved with the hand. When I moved the head it moved too. I understood the game and we played for some time. Than little children came near me, saw what we did and began to play too.

I hope to go in Genoa this year if I will be paid for my work. So, maybe I will tell you more about it .

I invite you to visit my new blog about travel (I had to open a hosted blog near my old free blog. So I invite you to visit it. Specially after march,25 I will report you about the manifestation presenting local wines. Here is it The Marvelous World Of Travel I would be very happy if you share your impressions about it.



Whales Blowing Bubble Rings
Caricato da DiagonalView. - Cuccioli divertenti.

Sphere: Related Content