Friday 30 April 2010

Best Cats

After the death of Stassi I have not wish to write. We live with only Basja now. Kotik turns back only from time to time. He is the dominant male in our zone now and is very busy. Basja is the stray cat too, but she is a female and passes more time here with us. When it rains she even sleeps with us in the house.

She is very clever and learned what she has to do if she wants to eat and I or my husband sit for the PC. She comes near and looks at you (I let you know beforehand!). Than she puts her sweet legs on the thigh and streches herself. Still sitting? Suddenly she drives her clutches in the thigh ... with innocent eyes.

One day she made this trick with my husband. He run to me and cryed as mad.

Here is a nice collection of clips. Watch it till the end. There are interesting moments there.

No comments:

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog