Wednesday 28 January 2015

Paradise of Reds - Our Maine Coon Kittens Are On Sale

Here we are: our babies arrived at one month of age, and now I have to think about their new life in other families. Now, I can tell you about their colors. Imagine that we have:

red solid (one female)
red with white (one female and 6 males)
red silver with white (one female and 1 male)
cream solid (one female)
cream with white (one male)

I wanted to show you all the kittens but they do not want to pose. Here are three of them.
I have to say you that they are surely the great joy of my life - specially because there are so many... too many bad moments. So many that I don't want to think about it.

Well, I'll try to show you all our family in short time. See you later.





No comments:

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog