Saturday 17 May 2008

Dance, Baby, Dance!

Don't know what gave me this idea today, but I looked in some sites for dancing animals videos.
You will like these 2, I'm sure.
The first is more interesting after about 30 sec.
But the second is something fascinating. As I understood, it's a sort of gift for the marriedge. A tradition.
I'm not sure, but I think the horses become passionate of what they do. I read that they want to win in the races, partecipate on the battles together with the solders ecc.

In any case it was a pleasure to see that second video for me.




Amazing Horse Dance - These bloopers are hilarious

4 comments:

footiam said...

Nice! Some animals dance to mate. Now, I wonder if people go to discos for the same reason!

Liudmila said...

Who knows... it may be. I remember I went to dance for the pleasure to dance. Because I adore it.

Anonymous said...

great idea to look for dancing animals! i just went to a birthday party in chicago turkish restaurant where our party was one of four going on. two parties were exclusively russian. the russian parties was most interesting. most of the evening the men were dancing with the men, the women with the women. a great band! birds like to dance slow. horse like to kick up their heels...

Liudmila said...

:))) You don't understand, PM, it's the mode to attract the attention of other sex: we need girls/boys...
Or if it's not so, it means: I'm meditating and it's no matter who is nesr me.
In any case the other sex understands the message and you can be sure, that the night will pass in the right correlations. :)))

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog