Wednesday 28 May 2008

More About Lion's Love

After some posts about lion's love I like to write about it once more.
No, this is an other situation as with the woman that saved a lion from the sure death. The man, Kevin Richardson, knows this animals and make them friends when they are young. This normally means, he has to know the situation and the lion to understand what can happen in this or that moment. Because a lion is a lion and there is always danger of gerarchical problems.

What I like in these sort of photos is that real friendship has not fences.





More more more photos:
The king of the jungle doesn't frighten the lion whisperer
The Lion Whisperer

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice kitty...

Babs (Beetle) said...

That is very amazing! Beautiful creatures too!

Liudmila said...

...and the photographer is very brave. Have you seen the expressions of their "faces"?

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Amazing photos and the trust they must have between them.
--JB

Liudmila said...

:)))
I really enjoy these photos everything I see them. I like this friendship very much.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Lions are beautiful animals. And of course they are cats, so I like them a lot!
--JB

Liudmila said...

:))) I think, they are a little big...

Anonymous said...

I read your blogs and it is very nice to read and also it is very interesting.

Also I am having a online friends community website from India and Chennai and getting more new friedns from worldwide. Also You can create a free blogs and free forum discussions and free album page for every individuals. Just visit me and comment to us.

http://www.chokut.com

Liudmila said...

Thank you,Anonymous Jayakumar, hope you will have more friends from those who visit this sites too.

footiam said...

I think I would love to have a lion for a friend! It seems so cool!

Liudmila said...

It would be even hot -if you lay near him, I think. ;)))

footiam said...

Tagging you for my latest Meme, Liudmila at Beautiful World http://steptpg.blogspot.com

Liudmila said...

Thank you , Footiam, hope I'll be able to return to my normal work with the blogs in this 2-3 days and will post about it.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog