Friday 3 February 2012

Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi!

The King is dead. Long live the King.
The life continue and, finally, there is a new King in our Cats' kingdom. 
Maybe, you will remember that our Kotja was the King for about 3-4 years here. He deposed his own father that was the King before him. In 2010, Kotja surrendered a part of his kingdom to a young cat of our neighbours (probably his son).
On June,13 2011 Kotja died. And his competitor died about a month later.

From that time, there were not adult cats in our zone.

Yesterday, we heard the crys of the cats that fight for the free throne of the King.
First, I thought, Basja is teaching the rules of the life to the kittens. And, in fact, I found her turning back directly from the place of the fight. But the crys continued and it was clear that theose are two cats. We (me and Basja) went to the housedoor but I wanted to see who are the competitors. I run on the terrace ...and Basja run with me. And we, together, looked in the direction of the fight (!!! the cats are "socially curious" as we are). But everything was just finished.

A white cat with grey tail was going relaxed to the gate.
La vita continue.
Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi!

03.01.2012 Шел третий день пути из гостей до дому...

Смотреть ещё!

No comments:

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog