Monday 11 June 2012

This Cat is so busy to study all the days!

Basja is without any doubt a very busy cat. There are so many things to do every day! Some days ago, I told you about her heroic gesture when she wanted to comfort her owner (my husband) How the Cat Felt Sorry for Her Owner

Now, it's the high time to help me to study. I learn something new every time I have to accompain tourists in one of so rich in important objects of touristic interest of Campania. I like to tell stories to the persons that come here and I'm very interested in the history of this region, too. So, I learn and learn and learn something about them. Yes, it's impossible to tell everything I know but it's for me, first of all. And than, I like when my tourists tell me how much are they surprised that history is so fascinating.

Well, it's hard to sit on the chair all the day. And to sit for the PC, too. So, I put books, maps etc on the floor.

Basja could not avoid to sit directly on my precious maps. And, when she noticed I take the photo camera, she decided to occupy as much place as she can.

  Господи, сколько же можно учить и учить и учить...

No comments:

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog