Wednesday 18 June 2008

Chupacabras Finally Filmed

They speak about this animal for some years. Something terrible, never seen before eats dogs, cats, and is something mostruous, an experiment of aliens. It seemed mad, specially after all that persons that visited those aliens and were used to see how they do babies ecc.

Later the animal finally was found. Here is the video:



So, it was a real animal, but nobody could understand WHAT it was.
And here, finally the poor animal finally filmed alive. What it is? Dog? Cat? Rat?



At the end, the cute moment. Chupacabra's babies. I would say, those are rats. :)))

4 comments:

footiam said...

The baby looks like a rat. Maybe, this chupacabras is a rat that has been bitten by a radioactive spider and has mutated!

Liudmila said...

It may be. Nobody cn understant till today what is it and where it came from, so as I understand.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

The baby looks a little like the moles my mom dug up in our backyard, which I posted a few posts back. I think they are definitely rodents.
--JB

Liudmila said...

I thought so too at first, JB, but then I saw it's teeths in the first video. They are maybe not like those of rodents. Sincerely, I've never seen in the mouth of a rat...

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog