Monday 23 June 2008

Bengal Tiger

This photo is from the page of National Geographic dedicated to Bengal Tigers.

Maybe you will laugh about me, but I'm too tired from the quantity of articles about "secret sexual life" in all sorts of online-magazines and telephone calls about this theme today (I posted announcements in the local magazines about bracelets and other thing I sell and now I have to listen to the calls like those). So, to change a chanal and to remember that there are humans that are interested not only to spy "secret sexual life" of this or that, I tryed to find something nice to watch.

You have just understand that it's about my adorable cats. Bengal tigers. I promise to add more about these animals tomorrow. And with this video I wish you good night.

5 comments:

footiam said...

People are interested because it is secret.

Liudmila said...

...mmm...I thought, after about 16-20 years of age there is not secret more for all population of the earth virgins include...

footiam said...

Maybe, people forget and wants to be reminded...

Liudmila said...

:O))) Now I understand!!!!!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

BEngal tigers are beuatiful animals....and for sure I love them because they are cats!
--JB

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog