Saturday 22 November 2008

Max And His WC

For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom.
If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut,
it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob
or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open.
I must exit through the same door I entered. Also,
I have been using the bathroom for years
- canine or feline attendance is not required.
"Note to pets"
This beauty is Max, a young cat that lives in S.Petersburg.

Max lives with his owner practically from his first days. He had about a month when she found him. Many important things he learned in his life he learned watching and repeating what she does. Among other things he went always with her in the bath and understood clearly what is it made for. So, he doesn't want to use his special places but uses only wc.

Interesting is that he has special positions for big and little necessities and pretends the wc is cleaned with water every time after big ones. He goes out of the bath and begans to cry. Because it's unpossible to use it for little than, if wc is not clean.

Max goes to live in a village every summer. The family had a great problem when they built a little house there. The problem was to find this antique model of wc -specially for Max. They said me, they had to visit all the specialized shops in S.Petersburg till they finally found one.


6 comments:

footiam said...

That's a great cat. Some children need to learn from it!

Liudmila said...

You know, I said something similar when I saw these photos. He is really brave.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh what a clever cat! I wish I could train ours to do that :O)

Anonymous said...

great! our cat drinks from the wc daily. maybe the water is colder. he also has fallen into the wc when he first started drinking from it.


the cat also fell in a full tub of water that had bleach in it as we were whitening an old tub. that was pretty funny and the cat's first shower...

Liudmila said...

Ufff... I don't tell you about ours. They are stray but pretend to enter in the house. And do it(...) in any place they like. Specially Basja that want not to understand anything. Imagine how can I envy this happy family...

Liudmila said...

:))) PM, the ct's owner have always some stories to tell one other. It would be great to collect these stories with photos and to publish a book. I'm sure, it could be the most sold book in alltimes!

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog