Thursday 7 May 2009

Baby-Seals -Victory In Europe

Baby seals protection
«Baby seals protection» на Яндекс.Фотках

My first activity in internet was partecipation on the internet projects fighting the barbaric killing of the millions and millions of baby-seals. I opend a forum (I don't post there more because I had problems with it, but you can find else interesting photos and information there) and posted there different appeals of the animal protection organizations. I'm proud that some visitors of that forum signed that appeals. So I could help.

In the time I am in internet there were hundreds of appeals -and I rarely partecipate now. It's because they say all these internet appeals do not serve, they are zero, only words.

This morning I received a mail from baby-seals protection organization in Italy

Baby seals protection
«Baby seals protection» на Яндекс.Фотках

The mail told about great victory of the baby-seal protection: 500 000 persons signed that appeal and European Parlament forbot to sell sealproducts in Europe from the next year.

We can to speak about 2 great results:
First, dear friends, our partecipation on the nature protection and other projects serves to make the life on this planet i bit better!!!!!

Second, we WON!!!!!
If you want and can, pass the word. Go to the page under the photos and you can find codes if you open "Код для вставки на сайт или в блог" on the right side of every page.

Baby seals protection
«Baby seals protection» на Яндекс.Фотках

4 comments:

footiam said...

Seals are so cute. I can't imagine people killing them!

Liudmila said...

The images of killings were non-human. I don't know the right word to describe them.

Babs-beetle said...

That's a great result! I hope it continues.

Liudmila said...

I hope it too. We have to eat etc. but we have not behave so as that men that kill the baby-seals.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog