Tuesday 5 May 2009

Birds In Spring

This is an example of how is the "audio" near our house in this period.



Unfortunatelly I'm not able to create podcasts so I have to use the videos of YouTube.

This is very interesting period in country life. There are many birds and all they chant all days long. If you wake up early in the morning, you can hear all the birds together. Than, later, someone sings other is busy.

Maybe I'm not right and the main singers here are not nightingales but blackbirds. We have many of them. Interesting is that they like to walk. (and the cats like it too). I noticed that many birds like to walk. Sometimes our pigeons made all the road till the henhouse walking, when I wanted them to turn back in their place.

qq

4 comments:

Babs-beetle said...

Beautiful!

Liudmila said...

And I'm so fortunate to have these concerts all days long. :-)))

footiam said...

I have a good friend here who enjoys listening to the bird sings in the morning.

Liudmila said...

Oh, he has to wake up too early for it. Here they chant all together at about 5 till 7 in the morning.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog