Share Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, 20 June 2009

Bats Are Back!

Maybe you heard me complain the absence of bats, snakes ans lizards-cocodriles (this is a name I gave tham because they are similar to cocodriles, the scientific name I do not know) this year. But they are back!!!

We have bad weather now once more these days and the insects maybe fly low, I do't know the reason, but yeastrday and a day earlier I found an entire troup of bats when I looked out of the window. I run for my photo camera and was so fortunate to have these some photos:

Летучие мыши

Летучие мыши

Летучие мыши

But the most "rappresentative" -for me- is this last. Beleave me, I did nothing with the photo only cut this part from it. Seems, my camera has reached illumination and became r-rays-camera. Look at the mouse: you can see all the bones!

Летучие мыши

Sphere: Related Content