Saturday 20 June 2009

Bats Are Back!

Maybe you heard me complain the absence of bats, snakes ans lizards-cocodriles (this is a name I gave tham because they are similar to cocodriles, the scientific name I do not know) this year. But they are back!!!

We have bad weather now once more these days and the insects maybe fly low, I do't know the reason, but yeastrday and a day earlier I found an entire troup of bats when I looked out of the window. I run for my photo camera and was so fortunate to have these some photos:

Летучие мыши

Летучие мыши

Летучие мыши

But the most "rappresentative" -for me- is this last. Beleave me, I did nothing with the photo only cut this part from it. Seems, my camera has reached illumination and became r-rays-camera. Look at the mouse: you can see all the bones!

Летучие мыши

6 comments:

footiam said...

You mean birds? Haven't heard of rattlemice before.

Liudmila said...

Here it is!!!

footiam said...

It's a bat!

Liudmila said...

You are right, tank you. What is translating with dictionary... I could not remember the word and translated with a dictionary...

Elizabeth said...

Fantastic bat photos. Very interesting.

Liudmila said...

I was surprized to see even their bones on the photos!

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog