Wednesday 1 July 2009

Terrible Ants

главное-дети!
«главное-дети!» на Яндекс.Фотках

You probably think that this is a little nice animal, an insect and that I'll tell you a fable or a nice story...

You are wrong. I have now not photos but I think I'll have the possibility to take them n the next days. This insect is a real problem for us this summer.

Not only they eat all the wooden parts of the house. All parts of the house are covered with the carpets of the ants.
First, till some days ago, they were many but walking in a queue here or there. If you kill them here they go out there. I did not want to kill them, they are alive beings. My buddhist friends told me they don't like talk. And I put it everywhere they went out.

Than they became more numerous. And went out from everywhere. But it was possile to do something.

Today we have a real invasion. Enter in the room and see all the table covered with ants! I called my husband and scold him because I thought he left a piece of bisquit on the table. But than I enter in an other room and see an other surface completely covered with the ants!

Ants, ants and ants everywhere... I feel so that I'm covered with ants too...

2 comments:

footiam said...

Ants are a problem here too. The black little ones are found abundantly at home and the red ones live on trees will sting you!

Liudmila said...

We have seen a documentary about that red ants... Bad adventure to be on their way... We haved great ants too. They are black. I don't know if they are solders or adistinct specie. But they live out of the house.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog