Saturday 10 March 2012

Cat and Owl Can Play Together

This video was something incredible for me when I've watched it for the first time. These two friends, cat and owl, really play together. The gestures are not so innocent -they act as they catch one other. But the result is "for friends" - they do not touch one other. It is clear theat they understand the limits of the game perfectly.

I remembered my dog, Imir, that was havier than 50 kg and used to play running to me. He bumped me some times.Than, he understood that I don't like it, that he hurts me and never bumped me more. The play was always the same but the rules changed a little: he run to me to frighten me and changed direction in the last moment.

The cat shows the same behaviour here.

No comments:

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog