Share Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, 14 March 2007

About wolves

It can come realy from psychological roots, the fear of our plunderers, but I like wolves very much. I read many books about them. There are very beautiful stories written by Chinghiz Aitmatov I think. Yes,"Плаха", The Scaffold . The story that makes you cry. Something incredible, I say you. If you have never read it, you must. Even if you had never read one word in your life.

Now, today I find informations in internet, not in books and I have found some beautiful photos and sites about the wolves.Here I offer you what I found. Enjoy them together with me.

Wolf communication pics of body language,with the tail

Wolf Pictures Gallery in "First People of America and Canada : Turtle Island." Unfortunately they change photos there and I can't post one here.
and the discovery of today are Wolf country
and very interesting site where I found this photo
The International Wolf Center



Sphere: Related Content