Wednesday 14 March 2007

About wolves

It can come realy from psychological roots, the fear of our plunderers, but I like wolves very much. I read many books about them. There are very beautiful stories written by Chinghiz Aitmatov I think. Yes,"Плаха", The Scaffold . The story that makes you cry. Something incredible, I say you. If you have never read it, you must. Even if you had never read one word in your life.

Now, today I find informations in internet, not in books and I have found some beautiful photos and sites about the wolves.Here I offer you what I found. Enjoy them together with me.

Wolf communication pics of body language,with the tail
Wolf Pictures Gallery in "First People of America and Canada : Turtle Island." Unfortunately they change photos there and I can't post one here.
and the discovery of today are Wolf country
and very interesting site where I found this photo
The International Wolf Center



No comments:

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog