Friday 6 February 2009

The Biggest Snake Ever Found On The Earth

Can you answer this question:
how long was the most long snake ever found on the earth?

The notice is from 4 February and I found it in all languages I know.
Name Titanoboa Cerrejonensis
13 meters long
1140 kg weight
about 1 meter large body
lived in Colombia
60 milions years ago
needed about 30-40°C of temperature in the place where it lived to survive.
It lived in a hot wet forest.
Scientists found rests of 28 snakes.

Till today an other 10 meters long pre-historic snake was found in Egipt, Gigantophis

6 comments:

footiam said...

Maybe, at that time, the human beings are very big too, just that their remains have not been found.

Liudmila said...

You are right!!!!! Now I understood!!! That is why was written that the residents of Atlanta were very high, and Bible tells about very high persons, I read it myself!!! Adam and his discendants were very tall and lieved about 600 years, I think.

Babs-beetle said...

I wonder why everything is getting smaller. Maybe it's because we are all multiplying.

Yes the Bible does say that people lived for hundreds of years!

Liudmila said...

Maybe it's like that fable:
Is it possible to make a hat from this piece?
Yes.
And 2 hats?
Yes, its possible.
And 6 hats?
Yes, why not.
But 6 hats from the same piece were not normal but very-very little!

So, maybe the normal human's size has to be more than 2 meters?

footiam said...

We are all supposed to be descendants of Adam and Eve. I wish I like my ancestor live to be tall and to 600 years old!

Liudmila said...

I'm sure, Footiam, that all fables have to have real events or/and teachings as the base.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog