Wednesday 25 February 2009

More About Big Cats

I don't know what to do with our 3 cats. Not with 3 but with 2 of them. Two females. Those can't live together and we have struggles every day here.
Murka is very angry cat. As I know, Siamese are angry cats, generally. Because she is half wild, Murka makes pipi and popo in the house if she can deceive me and remains for the night inside. It's not good, you will agree with me. So I catch her out in the evening.
Basja can wait with pipi till the morning when we wake up. She has bronchite and my husband allows her to sleep here.
So, Murka and Basja are now the worsest enemies in the world. Imagine the sound treck near the house every day.

To have more good mood I found "good cats" in YouTube and here they are:

qq

6 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

It's very strange to hear of wild Siamese cats. In the UK you can only get them from a breeder at a great cost too! It's lovely that you feed and look after them :O)

Liudmila said...

I think, there is somebody that has a siamese cat-female in our zone, and she makes kittens that the owners give to anybody. I see different cats similar to our Murka.

Here people do not love animals so as in other places. So, the owners do not know what to do with the kittens. I know a young couple that found a very pure siamese kitten thrown in the road.

footiam said...

Females find it difficult to live under one roof, I suppose!

Liudmila said...

Unfortunatelly it's true. I did not know one happy couple of females in the same kitchen 'every wants to be the head and the owner... ;-)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

My sister PooPoo, used to pee and poo in the house, and we dont know why. She was an angry cat too, but we still loved her.
--JB

Liudmila said...

I love Murka too, she likes to speak, never uses claws with me. I think this behaviour is the revenge for something only she knows what. Because she knows, she has not do it in the house.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog