Tuesday 3 February 2009

Birds In Winter

Удачный денёк!! :))
«Удачный денёк!! :))» на Яндекс.Фотках

We hear many different birds in this last period near our house. Yes, it's not so cold here, but it continue to rain. So it seems marvellous to hear this great activity in winter period. But I think the birds feel the beginning of the spring. It's posible to feel the smell of the spring now. Have you noticed that change of the season begins with change of the smell? The smell changes some days earlier as the climatic conditions.

One of my relatives wrote me yesterday they have -21°C and it's difficult to work out of the house now (he repairs machines). When I lived in SU I knew about only some birds that continue to live in winter in Russia (2 of them you see on the photos). Here we have many resident birds. I could never make photos of that birds -only some of them are easily to see. I hope to do it this year maybe.

Лазоревка
«Лазоревка» на Яндекс.Фотках

2 comments:

footiam said...

some birds from China fly to our country during winter and nest here. But I haven't seen those birds you posted here. They are beautiful!

Liudmila said...

These are those living in the cold countries. Very cold. If I don't mistaken, the first one has eggs in the most cold period of the year.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog