Thursday 23 April 2009

Drunk Kwitondo

If you follow this blog for some time you know that I visit the site of WildlifeDirect to read news about gorillas. This time seems there is everything all right there. There were processed for killing 5 gorillas in 2007 the higher protection officers. It was very courageous from the director of the organization, I think.

Well, here I share with you the link to the article and many photos of drunk with bamboo juice Kwitondo published by dailymail.co.uk
The author of the photos is wildlife photographer Andy Rouse

The author of Gorilla protection blog says he does not believe Kwitondo is drunk, but the photos are really very beautiful.

6 comments:

Babs-beetle said...

I don't think he was drunk either, but the photos are priceless! :O)

Liudmila said...

What is professaional photocamera... Very beautiful impressions of the face.

footiam said...

The gorillas don't look very real but then I don't think I have seen real gorillas. Real orang utans, yes - but not gorillas.

Liudmila said...

Real-real??? Is it possible to see animals when you walk in the forests too? I've seen a gorilla in Rome zoo. But we had not time to observe animals, we had to run through every place we visited that time.

footiam said...

No, I don't think you can see anything just by walking into a forest unless you are lucky. But over here, in Sepilok, Sarawak, tourists can see orang utan in reserved forests. Wardens feed them and tourists go there during their lunch hour and go ga-ga over them.

Liudmila said...

It's interesting too, I think. I would like to visit such a forest.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog