Friday 10 September 2010

Cats That Work

Our 2 stray cats became bully in the last period. They come only to pretend to eat and they do not want to eat whatever we give them. They want only what they like. And they cry continuously if do not receive what they want.

I'm tired to listen to them. Specially because I think the cat has to be hungry to catch mices and rats. And these 2 are never hungry because they eat very regularly, 3 times a day, you know. They never forget to come and are always on time for meals. Interesting is that they come three (!) times a day.

I began to agdue with my husband. The cats have to work to receive to eat. I will show you that Basja catches the mices, he said me.

The same day he took her in garage to catch mices. Than he came to me and told she got one when he was working there. I did not believe. She is his favourite pet and he wants to protect her from my charges.

Than he took her in the henhouse. Litteraly after a minute her turns to me and says: take a photocamera and come here!!! I took the camera and here is what I've seen. It's Basja turning from the henhouse.


Посмотреть на Яндекс.Фотках


Посмотреть на Яндекс.Фотках

No comments:

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog