Monday 11 April 2011

Friendship between Animals

I was surprised when I watched these videos about these relations -well, it's not friendship but this trust is incredible,you will agree with me. After these 2 I found different other similar videos and you know, I can't understand: how is it possible that cats, dogs do not have the sense of danger? Why are they not afraid of these monsters that come from other world, water?

I know about the friendship between different species of animals in the zoos. I explain it to me that the animals feel too alone, abandoned, closed in a prison. But the animals in these videos are free, there is nobody and nothing who can push them in a similar adventure. And they are simply curious, they transfere their comportment on the aquatic mammals... It's strange, don't you think?



No comments:

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog