Saturday 18 June 2011

Basja Wants to Play

Basja was very strange some days after Kotik's death. She came to see him when he was laying in agony and than she sat on the wall over him looking on him very frown. I never thought that the cats can do this with their eyebrows but I've seen it with my own eyes. The day of the death Basja disappeared. I found her hidden near the henhouse. id you know that the animals are afraid when they see their friends die? I've seen it different times...

Well, after two days of strange behaviour, I see Basja that wants to play with me. It's not normal, I have to say you, she is an other stray cat and she does not know to play. I took my photocamera and did some shorts. Here they are.

Бася рвёт бумагу

Бася рвёт бумагу

Бася рвёт бумагу

Бася рвёт бумагу

Бася рвёт бумагу

Бася рвёт бумагу

No comments:

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog