Tuesday 5 August 2008

Skydiving Dog


"I said to myself, 'if he doesn't like it, he's not doing it again'. But he loved it."

This photo and words are from the article of news.com.au about this skydiving dog. After his 2-nd jump the dog took part of the skydiving animals all over the world.

Dogs are strange beings. To be together with you, they do anything. I live and lived with different animals, but I think there is no other animal that is completely dedicated to it's human "god". You can kill him every day, but he continue to love you.

You know I adore cats for their perfection. But the cat is an independent being. It can love you, stay with you, but it lives from it's head, it has it's own opinion and it never does something if it not approves you.

The dog's life is not it's own life. It is a part of it's owner. The only important thing in it's life is to be together with you. Do you think, they are discendants of the wolves? As for me, they are something completely different. A separate part of humans soul.

С мамой...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ludmilla

Yes, You are right animals as friends my hubby loves so much in animals. We had 4 dogs in our house before i can't seem understand why? He loves animals and its a burden to us as well. You know we have to go out early in the morning to walk for pee and poop.4ME ITS NOT REALLY easy to own a dogs. Not only expensive but its also a burden to us. But my hubby animals is his happiness.SO what should i do? he will insist on me ok if we were going to put them in the center get the gun and kill me too. Ha ha ha thats my hubby dialogue if i insist. Now i learned to love my dogs. and these people here they love their animals as my hubby did to our doggies.

-see you around

Liudmila said...

Thank you for your comment. Great to see you here!

I think, if you begin to see your dogs not as dogs but as sentient beings as all we are, you will see, they will become a part of your soul. Because they ARE, it's for you to understand it.

footiam said...

I don't envy the dog!

Liudmila said...

maybe one feels sure the dog will prove the same pleasure flying together.

footiam said...

Sometimes, people think like dogs!

Liudmila said...

Rarely, I think...

Anonymous said...

i wonder if the dog REALLY likes to skydive? i suppose he would pee on the parachute, bite the hand that pulls the D-ring, or something like that, right?

Liudmila said...

You know, I thought so too. But the owner interpretated it like great joy...

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog