Tuesday 12 August 2008

That Terrible Storms Of Birds

Pls visit my new site "Mystic Gemstones"

This phenomenon seems very interesting if you look at it from the side and maybe film it



If you are under these storms of birds the story becomes other color.
We walked sometimes under the trees where the birds use to sleep in Saledrno. If you walk under these trees without paying attention to their voices and do not understand in time what it means for you ... Well, you know how it is nice.

Now imagin the population of Rome that lives for years under these storms. They experience it every evening. The stories they tell and the expressions they use make your hears get up.

4 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Wow! I would be a little nervous of that. I took a photo last week of lots of birds from our garden - but not that many. I will post it soon :O)

Liudmila said...

Sincerely when we pass under the trees where these birds have their bedrooms I don't feel quiet. As they tell about Rome, I would really feel bad there.

footiam said...

I watch Alfred Hitchcock's Birds; so, I understand!

Liudmila said...

Never heard about it. Have to see.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog