Tuesday 23 September 2008

Animals Hard Drinkers

Pls visit my site "Mystic Gemstones"

Photo Посмотреть на Яндекс.Фотках

This interesting video was something new for me. I know cases when humans make animals drink. One of the most known entertainments in villages is to make a cock or a pig drink alcohol. They tell man interesting stories about the behaviour of these animals then. Well, there are not so many possibilities to joke there.

When we were children, they told often that the cats like valerian and become like drunk after they lick it. We did these experiments, but I've never seen and heared that the cats one of us "treated" want to lick valerian or at the more liked it.

I know about one puppy that had to stay for some months with sailors on the ship and learned to drink coffee, because the sailors dunk it all the days long, but my dogs never wanted to drink coffee when I did it, they said it's nasty,ffffuuuuuu...

Here the animals in the nature are equal as a man... Look what they do there! So, even the animals are so stupid to know what it is and want to do it.
I thought, animals are more clever.


Funny African Booze Tree - The funniest videos are a click away

3 comments:

footiam said...

Drinks are not just for the devils!

Anonymous said...

one day a picture of me may wind up on this blog!

Liudmila said...

You dentify with the first or with second image? I'm more near to the first.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog