Monday 8 September 2008

Dangerous Games With Wild Animals

Pls visit my new site "Mystic Gemstones"

From time to time I write about dangerous usage to see animals as toys. As example, my post New Domestic Animals. Even a little shimp is much more powerful as a man -as you can see in this video too:




I remembered a story about dolphin that killed a man because, drunk as he was, put different things and liquids in the breathing orifice (excuse me, don't know the rigt word) of the dolphin.

Yesterday I've seen a documentary where a wale that did not want to be caressed by a girl, took her in the depth of the sea, about 10 meters (and than back in the surface). The cameraman (that was far from the place and could do nothing to help the girl) said, the wale did not want to kill the girl because it COULD take her more in the depth.
They say the dolphins punish their kids in this way. They know very well how much air have they and can resist. So, I think the wale knows it very well too and it was the education, not killing from it's side.

These photo and video I found in this interesting post where you can read other information.

6 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think I would be scared being chased by a hippo. They can be mean, can't they?
--JB

Liudmila said...

I thought it so too when I saw this photo. But I think it would not see a little cat.

footiam said...

People sometimes get violent too when provoked. Just like animals!

Liudmila said...

The difference is that they have more psychical complexes as animals,I think. Animals don't want have them too that is why they try to catch humans far from their world. ;)))

Anonymous said...

wow, the whale tidbit is very interesting!

i always find it interesting that in general animals do not kill their own species.

Anonymous said...

it is fairly common for animals to kill their own young. one of the main reasons for adults killing young is due to males taking over leadership of a group. if they wait for young animals to become independent of their mothers, the males may not sire offspring before new males take over the group. lions and seals do this all the time.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog