Thursday 18 September 2008

Do It If You Want To Buy A Parrot

Many years ago I had a friend that had different families of parrots in her flat. I had to listen to many stories about the life of the parrots everyday and finally was infected with this illness: I bought a couple of parrots.

When you buy a parrot you need Bird & Parrot Cages first of all. You have to transport you new friend home, than it has to live somewhere. Finally, even if you allow it to fly all the day free in your house, he has to have an own place where it will find it's privacy. Yes, not only humans ned it from time to time.

After it you will understand that your parrot needs Parrot Toys. Maybe you will not believe me but a parrot needs more toys as other our animals-friends. It can invent games too but if it has something to do, it will not invent something dangerous for itself or for your house. The parrots I had, for example, understood quickly what to do to open the cage and when I was at work they had great entertainment in the room with everything they found there.

You have to care for your parrot too. They can have different health problems. So, they don't like draughts, they need minerals and vitamins and they can have flees too. In this case you need Parrot Treats and if you are not very expert is better if you go to the veterinarian. It is more difficult with birds as with other animals because they can die in so few time that you have not time to understand what is happend.

8 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

I knew a woman once who had a very large parrot in a tiny home! The parrot took over the whole room.

P.S. I checked out about the comments and couldn't see anything wrong at my end. I am confused. Will you try all three blogs and see if it's the same for all of them please?

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think I would like to have a parrot, but mom says it is too much work.
--JB

footiam said...

No, I prefer the parrot to be in the wilds where they belong.

Liudmila said...

Thank you, Babette, I'll check this afternoon with your other blogs. Unfortunatelly I have many different problems with WP (I have a blog in Russian in WP.com).

Liudmila said...

Your mom has right,JB, parrots, as aquariums too, need sooooooo much work that only a real lover can do it with great wish. But they are very interesting to observe too.

Liudmila said...

It's true, Footiam, an animal has to live in it's habitat, but they are so lovely and cute... I would maybe prefere to have some like our cats: stray but living with me.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a guide dog raiser in Seattle, WA. The puppy I am currently raising is named Shep. I love your blog and I love reading about other people's pet experiences. I also have a website where I sell pet supplies and i have a blog on it also about guide dogs. I built the site to try and help raise money for guide dogs and other animal charities.

Liudmila said...

Hi, maayangordon, I'm happy to meet a new friend here. I also try to create a working place for me and sell semiprecious gemstones. I know how it's difficult. And wish you all the possible success.

If you want, write about your animals or your activity and send me this post and photo and I'll publish your post here.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog