Tuesday 16 September 2008

Hypostasis Of The Great Snake

This video I like very much. I could not see it all in TV but I could not imagin I can find it here. Sincerely this is a "final product", what I've seen first was a little different and more interesting. But even this is incredible.



This other video I've never seen before and I could not believe my eyes. Yes, I knew that there are entire villages in India where venomous snakes live how they want, but never could imagine to watch something like this.

2 comments:

footiam said...

Over here, in fun fair, there used to be a show where one can see a girl with a python in a box. In India, there is a stupa with a Buddha relics that has not been excavated because the place is infested with cobra; or so I heard when I went there.

Liudmila said...

Very interesting about this stupa... I wanted to know more about it.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog