Saturday 13 September 2008

Basja Is Afraid Of A Storm

Pls visit my new site "Mystic Gemstones"

As I told you in my post in "Diary" (Why Is Special The Rain In Pompei) we had a terrible first rain after this summer this morning.

Everybody was hidden waiting the rain but Basja slept on the fence wall. She is so stupid that never goes in the places she can hide herself from cold or rain. Other cats like Murka e Kotik go always somewhere with other resident cats (I don't know where, it's the territory of our neighbours). Basja no. They are not friends.

But the rain of this morning was not a simple rain. It was a storm with terrible thunders and lightenings. So, Basja was afraid and found the best place to protect herself from it.

6 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

How cute. She wanted to be close to you!
--JB

Liudmila said...

Normally she has an indipendent life. Does not show preferences and lives near henhouse and the fence of Stassi. So, this demonstration is really not usual.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh how sweet! Must have been the storm that frightened her :O)

Liudmila said...

Surely. But she believes in me so much that she wanted to pass this time with me. I always have very cute feelings when I see how much animals believe us.

footiam said...

Lucky cat! Not every cat has a protective home!

Liudmila said...

Yes, I think it so too and said just to my husband that they maybe feel us and our house like something...I don't know, a place where they always can come and find somebody that is content to see them. It's a great thing in the life generally. Not only for cats.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog