Friday 12 December 2008

Life Of A Pig

One of the animals that humans love with all the soul is a pig. Not only to eat but to live with. I don't tell about those who take them in a some-meters large flat on the 10-th floor. These are psychological problems of the person: to demonstrate that I'm different, to take place in the society...


Посмотреть на Яндекс.Фотках

No, I tell about those pigs that live in the villages.

In different places I've seen that pigs live very free there. They go out in the street in the morning, walk where they want, do what they want -and turn home in the evening. The owners love them often. A pig is similar to the dog in it's love to the person and similar to the cat for this art of relaxation. It seems to me so. My husband wanted to buy a pig but did not do it at the end, so I've never had pigs.

Hope you will enjoy these beautiful photos I found.

Ниф, наф, нуф
«Ниф, наф, нуф» на Яндекс.Фотках


Посмотреть на Яндекс.Фотках

свинья Машка
«свинья Машка» на Яндекс.Фотках

Ну ты прям, как свинья!
«Ну ты прям, как свинья!» на Яндекс.Фотках

Relax, my friend!
«Relax, my friend!» на Яндекс.Фотках

But the end is always the same for them...

Труп свиньи.
«Труп свиньи.» на Яндекс.Фотках

2 comments:

footiam said...

Not every people love pigs. The Muslims here consider them as faeces and are not allow to eat or even touch them.

Liudmila said...

I read Muslims and Jews don't eat pork meat because in the places where these religions come from the clima is nt good for conservation of meat and pork meat becomes bad faster as other meat. The second reason can be the nomadic life: pig is not an animal that is nomad. :))

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog