Thursday 25 December 2008

Stassi

This is she. I don't know what I have to do with her. She is 12 years old. All her body is full of tumors. They grow and grow and moltiplicate.

One of them is pending and my husband wanted to cut it. But I know, the tumors have to be so as they are. Because if you touch them, the operation can provoke death. I don't now the mechanism but it is so. So I said: leave her to live in holy peace till her death.

In the last period, about a half-year she has a great tumor in the middle of the muscle of the leg and did not want to walk more. She has a bad character and now she became intolerable. I don't know what to do with her. She has to move first. And she has to do it not only to move but to cut the nails too.

The problem is: when she did not walk more, her life is finished. She is not a cat, she has more than 40 kg. Nobody will take her in arms. Who can explain it to this stupid animal? We swear all the day today. More I try to understand her, more she makes only what she wants.

Stupid animal!

4 comments:

footiam said...

i think there are things that we can't do anything about. Pray!

Liudmila said...

I understand it, but I can't accept the situation and try to do everything I can that she remains with me for more time possible. Ah...

footiam said...

If you look further, you can see people in certain parts of the world suffering this way. And people say God is compassionate.

Liudmila said...

It's true, every situation is possible to see from different sides. If we remember the persons that for months die from cancer and cry terribly because the pains they suffer are intolerable -and doctors donot give them morfine and do not allow eftanasia... I've seen interviews with the persons like this in TV. Terrible.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog