Wednesday 21 January 2009

Cat Iriska Born From An Egg

Did you ever think how the cats born?
As for me, I thougt, I knew it always. I thought, mother cat makes them. Personally I've never seen how it happens. I've seen how the doggies come to see the light only. But I've never seen how cats do it. I thought, the same way, more or less.

But I was not right. It's not so.

The cats born from the eggs.
1 cat from 7 eggs.

Don't believe me? Look at these photos made by my internet-friend from Lithuania, Vera.



4 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha! I've watched one of our cats give birth to three kittens. It was lovely to watch :O)

Liudmila said...

We had Murka that came to me to make her kittens, but she was in the box and I went away because was afraid to disturb her. I helped Stassi to give birth to her puppies. It was great to take them in the hands. But it was a hard job because she had many puppies both times and made them from the morning till the night first time and all the night the second time.

footiam said...

The second picture is cute!

Liudmila said...

The cats find the most "uncomfortable" positions to sleep!

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog