Monday 2 March 2009

Birds Love Ice Cream Too

I was surprized to see a great gallery of photos showing the seagulls steal ice creams. I could not imagine that the birds love sweeties too.

Our dogs eat bisquits, Murka eats cakes sometimes. Normally am I to learn them this sin. Once we had a rottweiler of a friend for some days. I gave him bisquits but he did not know what they are. He ate them to make me a pleasure, for the first time. But he was the first to ask me them a day later.
Our hens can eat bisquits too, but they seem do not prefere them. And the pigeons did not eat them at all.

That is why I was surprized to see photos in that site.

2 comments:

footiam said...

It's food; better than chewing shoes!

Liudmila said...

:-) I don't think, the persons on the photo agree with you.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog