Monday 10 August 2009

Buffalos In Campania, Italy

Буйволы

Littoral road that guides us to our beach ( The Voice Of The Sea, Our Favourite Beach) passes near a creamery that offers Mozzarella and other cheeses. What is the best publicity for the buffalo cheese? Here you see them. As you see, the car pass nearby. And the sea is 100 meters behind the trees.

Mozzarella is the type of cheese that is protected by law as made only in this region. Mozzarella of Campania. Here it is

Моццарелла

I think, all these are young animals. Even if in other factory were fotos of the buffaloes that were 13 and 15 years old. One of them eated the fence when we were there. Who knows why...

They say, the buffalo meat is very healthy because do not has some dangerous substances.

Буйволы

4 comments:

ScoopYourDawgsPoop said...

That cream looks good! I wish I had some!

Liudmila said...

I'm sure you can find it in the supermarkets. But it will be not fresh and industrial. There is a difference in the taste.

footiam said...

We have buffaloes here but I have not heard about Morazela?

Liudmila said...

I think every nation invented own specific types of conservation of milk. So there are so many different cheeses all ower the world.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog