Friday 7 August 2009

To Feel Like An Animal

This is from BBC and you can watch a video here.

The scientists created virtual programs that allow the persons to see the world so like the animals see and hear it.
The so-called "immersive" exhibit shows what it might be like to see with birds' ultraviolet vision or hear with whales' ultra-low frequency hearing. (Source)
It could be interesting to visit these shows. I did not know that the dogs can percept ultrasounds even if I said it many times that the dogs can "speak" between them so that we don't hear -and what is most interesting that they know it, this fact that we are not able to hear them. And they USE this possibility to deceive us. Many persons said me that I'm not right -but you see - I AM RIGHT!!!

белки
«белки» на Яндекс.Фотках

2 comments:

footiam said...

This is interesting! I may write about this too!

Liudmila said...

It may be you will have the possibility to visit it once: it was somewhere in your part of the world.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog