Share Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, 10 January 2011

Big Love to the Cats

Many of us love cats. They are the top of Creation, I repeat. Even if I, personally, prefere dogs as companions, the life without cats would leave it's particular beauty.

Праздничный стол был с любовью накрыт.... ....телом Василия!
Смотреть ещё!

Probably, this great love comes from antiquity: the Antique Egyptians loved them so much that burried the cats in the same way as the persons: mumifying them. Here are some proves I took in the Museum of Antique Egypt in Turin.







If you want to see them personally :-))), you can go in Turin. Here you can book a hotel. For vacation packages and other travel possibilities you can contact me at "Travel and Cruise Deals"

Sphere: Related Content