Monday 10 January 2011

Big Love to the Cats

Many of us love cats. They are the top of Creation, I repeat. Even if I, personally, prefere dogs as companions, the life without cats would leave it's particular beauty.

Праздничный стол был с любовью накрыт.... ....телом Василия!
Смотреть ещё!

Probably, this great love comes from antiquity: the Antique Egyptians loved them so much that burried the cats in the same way as the persons: mumifying them. Here are some proves I took in the Museum of Antique Egypt in Turin.







If you want to see them personally :-))), you can go in Turin. Here you can book a hotel. For vacation packages and other travel possibilities you can contact me at "Travel and Cruise Deals"

No comments:

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog