Wednesday 5 January 2011

Dog Using a Washing Machine


This photo is from an article of MailOnline telling about the capacities of a dog that does practically everything for her owner, paralysed from the waist down. We all know just that the dogs can go shopping, help to wear clothes to their owners. We have seen those dogs that accompain blind persons. My uncle that was blind from the birth, had those trained guide-dogs, and I could personally experience how clever they are. Once I came in the house of my uncle after a surgery and was very week. The enormous 1 meter high dog was very happy to see me and turned her tail so that the aunt was afraid she will hit me. The aunt said to me to stay far from the tail, but the dog understood immediately the problem (HOW???) and continued to make me the feast with the tail under her belly.

I know what are able to do the dogs but this case was somethng new for me too. I had never heard about the dogs using washing machines.
_________________________________
Have you seen my travel blog? You will find many interesting information about Italy, about cruises and other useful for a traveler notices. If you look for vacation offers and deals, you will find them in my Travel Fan Page. Interested? Write me a mail (liudmila-@hotmail.it) and I'll send you full offer's text or the eligible hotels/ cruises/ vacations list.

No comments:

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog