Tuesday 1 January 2008

The first visit of the year

Maybe you will laugh, but it's the most heroic being I've ever seen in my life.
This dog is stray. We meet him normally under the mountain about 1 km far from our house. He is blind. If you look at his right eye, you can see -not very good in my photo because he is afraid of me and I can't come too close to him- the eye is white. I think the other eye is not very good too.

Because he is blind and completly indipendent being, he has always 1-2 legs broken. And maybe they were not healed good. In every case he is lame.

Probably, he knows where to go to eat while he is alive else. And not skinny.

I thought, what would do a human being on his place? What would do I on his place?
You know. More or less.

And now, answer my question: what is this dog doing near my house that is situated about 1 km far from the place he normally lives? And it's not a normal way distance. It's a mountain and there is not a nice direct road to come till here. Specially if you are blind and lame.

So, what do you thnk?
He presents here as a admirer of my Stassi (that is 4 times biger).
He is here as a MACHO!

Invalid? Bad? Little?
It's for defected-mind humans.
He is a MALE!

Incredible!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

liudmila, happy new year my dear friend. may this new year be good to you and your family.

jessie
What Have You

Liudmila said...

Thank you,Jessie, hope this year will give us all we can wish and imagin.

footiam said...

This dog looks well fed.

Anonymous said...

MACHO works for me. Or he can be a wizard and is testing you...

Liudmila said...

You all make me laugh always! ;)))

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Liudmila,
Maybe you could adopt him? He is probably a very good nice dog.
--JB

Liudmila said...

I have my dog and have adopted just 3 cats. As for me, I would adopt all the animals, but we can't take them all. They need not only to eat, they need veterinarian cure first of all. Because of cats (they are stray but come to eat and to sleep) we are full of fleas in summer. I could not do anything to cure my dog because the cats take new and new of them every day. It's really terrible.

Than, I think, this dog do not feels the need to be adopted. If they want it, they come to you and ask you to live with you. This dog don't ask about a house, he comes only to visit Stassi. Then he turns where he lives normally.

Anonymous said...

hello jassie , I am Jasssy . I also interested in animals so if u want can i share yours post my blog is http://wanimal.blogspot.com . you are visit my blog . also happy new year to you

Lori Whitwam said...

He is beautiful, and obviously a very strong boy, to survive through so much. Here, a dog rescue group could take him in and foster him in a volunteer's home and match him with a good "forever home." Our local golden retriever group recently placed a 4 year old blind dog who was found wandering alone in the woods. I don't know how any rescue groups in your area work. I would want very much to somehow gain his trust and take him in, if I could. Maybe that will happen for him, with someone. Have you given him a name?

Liudmila said...

No, here there are not these institutions. We gave him not a name and we try to treat him without show him our partecipation. Because we can't maintain more animals as we have today. We don't want he loves us and have to throw him then. That is why we don't give him the name too. It's a stray, free animal... It makes us suffer but we can't do anything for him.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog