Friday 4 January 2008

World's ''Monster'' Fishes by NG

NG has a Gallery of world's gigant freshwater fishes and there I found this incredible creature you see on this photo. If it was not NG, I would never believe it's a real fish. I would think it's or pre-historic animal or maybe computer-invention. But NG writes it's Mississippi paddlefish (Polyodon spathula) 221 centimeters long with population about 1,353, based on a 2001 study.

For those who likes this game Bloggers of the world award in the
Chris's blog
Animals as friends
Colin
Canine kids
Curious animals
Diamond's lair
El Diario DeLorenza
Marvin - hollow hound
Princess Snowball
My pink notes
Cats are crazy
Chissy's girls
if you post this list in your blog, write me and I'll add your link here.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Hope you had a nice new years celebration. By the way, we've given you an award and you can pick it up at the dog log, htp://blog.ourdoglog.com

Thanks
Chris, Abby & Rosie

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog