Monday 3 March 2008

What do you see on this photo?

This incredible photo I found in the site "Polls Boutique" It's not the first polls-site for me but I love it really and will sign up there. So if you are afraid of referral-links be sure it's not one of them. I really like the site and am not a member in this moment else.

So, now partecipate on the game, answer the question I posted in the title.

What is this? Where is this?

Before you look at the answer I tell you what I learned more in these polls today.
I learned about a traditional Asiatic meal called Balut that is nothing else that "a duck-egg with nearly developed embryo inside boiled alive."

No, I'm meet-eater and can't renounce on meat. We have to eat.
What I don't understand is this bravado of many persons: I ate alive snails, fin of the shark (that was then thrown alive in sea without fins), sushi. It's an other toy? Demonstration of own cruelty of persons that are cowards in their soul?

You will say I'm maximalist as a teenager.
Somebody has to kill animals that I eat. He looks in the eyes of the calf befor killing him. He has to do it. It's his work. I can't do it myself. I see these eyes many years after that film about abuses of animals.

To have good fur the polar foxes are killed inserting them an iron stick in the anus.
A person that works inthose farms has not have "special relations" with animals, because it will kill the soul of the person...

Excuse me if I am too philosophical today.

Here is the answer on the question you had:

6 comments:

footiam said...

oh! Talking about eating sharkfin; it's a must for Chinese Wedding dinner. Line up for my http://dragondescendants will be something on shark fin!

Liudmila said...

I understand if it's the once in the life happend tradition, or when it's using every part of the killed to survive animal.

The escimos have to kill 2-3 wales in the year to survive, and they use every piece of the animal. The masai kill their cows -and they use every piece of them.

What I don't understand -to kill hundreds of baby-seals to make a toy for spoilt ladies or to catch hundreds of sharks to cut them fins and throw the alive animal in the sea...

footiam said...

Yes, there are many instances where people kill animals for just a part of their body. I watch a documentary where seals are killed for the spoilt ladies. About 2oo plus seals are killed daily and the shoes, bags made from the skin are not really beautiful. Yes, it's not good to kill sharks just for their fins too. I don't know whether other part of the sharks are used for other purposes but as for pigs and chickens, every part is edible to the chinese. Intestine from pig made into soup is very nice!

Liudmila said...

I've seen the videos and photos of baby-seals killing last year too. I even took part on the compain against it. Yesterday I watched videos about US soldiers killing dogs and making bad games with human children. ... I was too much impressed by it.

Some things are to do.
What I'm against is senseless cruelty.

Unknown said...

WOW!!!
I would have NEVER GUESSED that was what the photo was of!
NEAT!

Liudmila said...

Ah! You see, it's Great! Never would think about pinguins.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog