Wednesday 12 December 2007

New domestic animals

Peter Hugo Photography. For more photos.

I don't want to express my opinion. Because it could be not right.
Not about the photos. The photographer is brave. And what is he showing us is real life.

I'm thinking about criminal side of our life. We feel too weak in this life. We have to exhibit signs of our power to others. And use animals for it too. I had once an Airedale because I was afraid to go out of the house alown in that period. I spent money for training and felt sure with her.

I know this problem. But I write this post in the category "Abuses".




4 comments:

BoGDan said...

I can't believe those pictures are real. How can they keep those animal captive? It's so sad.

BoGDan said...

I can't believe those pictures are real. How can they keep those animal captive? It's so sad.

Liudmila said...

Unfortunately they are real. It's not the first time that I know about it.

Anonymous said...

poor babys, they dont deserve these things, especially the monkeys the hyenas may be treats but the monkys!

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog