Thursday 22 October 2009

Elefant Reanimating Her Newborn Baby

This video sent me by StumbleUpon is something I've never expected to see. At the beginning I did not want to watch it because I don't like such videos. Not that I don't think is good or natural but I ...I don't know.

Than that baby burned dead and the disperation of the mother.
And than a Miracle! A simple normal everyday Miracle!


Fil Dogum Yapiyor (Elephant is Giving Birth) - Watch the top videos of the week here
Incredible video, no?

4 comments:

footiam said...

if it is the resurrection, then it is a miracle.

Liudmila said...

As for me it's a miracle from any point of view.

footiam said...

TYou are right. To be alive is a miracle.

Liudmila said...

Oh yes, life is too fragile...

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog