Friday 16 October 2009

Shell Parakeet

Там, где волнистые попугаи
«Там, где волнистые попугаи» на Яндекс.Фотках

This scene, on the photo, I would like to live in my house. I like parakeets. By the way, could you write me the right name of this parrot in English ?

When I lived with my parents I had a couple of this parrots and thery were very interesting to observe. I had to pass many hours at work every day and that is why I had 2 parrots. If you have a couple they will never speak. If you want it speaks, you have to buy it when it is 36 days old. It's not necessary you cover the cage with black foulard or something like this. This parrots like to stay with the humans and they repeat every your movement and every word they hear. And they like listen to you. They will ask you you speak and will letterally look in your mouth. So, it's very easy that they begin to speak.

4 comments:

footiam said...

I like the pic. Cute!

Liudmila said...

:0)I was afraid the girl can kill them suddenly...

footiam said...

I like the video even more!

Liudmila said...

I've seen a video you would surely like but unfortunatelly I could not find it. So, it will be for the next time.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog