Wednesday 28 October 2009

Useless Pandas


Photo is from here

Yes, this is very nice photo of a nice animal that all of us are accustomed to know protected by biologists, governments etc. It's a symbol of organizations and -in our mind- is assotiated with a calming thought: the modern world is not completely degraded and there is a hope till they try to save all these useless animals like panda, kakapo etc. Even tigers are useless while they do not work for the wellness of the humanity and only eat meat.

Why I write all these futile words?

I'll surprize you, I'm sure.

I read an article that the scientists understood senselessness of their work to save these species, they are useless and give nothing to the humanity and !!! they are not interested to make baby-pandas. So, the scientists decided to renounce on their efforts.

Sincerely, I don't want believe in this notice.

2 comments:

footiam said...

Maybe, they should inject sex hormones!

Liudmila said...

They say, they proved everything possible and are annoied to work with them.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog