Monday 14 April 2008

Elephants-Artists

I knew that elephants can paint but I've never imagine that something like this is possible. I paint sometimes for my pleasure, but I am not able to do something like this: without scetch, on the white paper only perfect lines. Yes, it's a training, but it's great.



This is what Pet Monologues found about the artist and this artists school:
the elephant video is great! i looked up more about it on google. THERE IS an art school. = http://www.elephantartgallery.com
youtube has about 30 of these movies. yours is by far the best. i am thinking of comparing a picasso video with one of those short elephant ones = both are about 30 seconds long. i also want to compare a picasso painting with an elephant.

i have a piece of art i want to show = http://www.elephantartgallery.com/paintings/7119.php
And here is his (PM) very interesting post with confront of Picasso and Elephant.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRULY AMAZING!

And there was an easel and another elephant to the left of this master. Is this an art school?!

Liudmila said...

Yes, I think it so too, there were other elephants with the kit for painting there. They have to be traind to paint one object, I think. But in any case to paint so, without preparation, I think it's a thing for great master.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Absolutely amazing! I bet they raise a lot of money from the sale of these. I would love one on my wall :O)

Liudmila said...

I hope it too. I would be happy to know that these animals can appeal to all the world with their art that we have to consider them as the same beings as we are.

footiam said...

Elephants in Thailand are trained to do wonders. I have been to Chiengmai, North of Thailand and one of my greatest regret was not to visit the elephant sanctuary,

Liudmila said...

Oh, what a pitty! I wanted so much to visit those places to see National parks and animal protection places!

Anonymous said...

ha! liudmilla, you are searching for more artists are you? dolphins? dogs? cats? you know, there are some very good cat artists videos on youtube. let me know if you find them... woof!

isn't that something? the elephant image as good a picasso or a de kooning!

Liudmila said...

It's true???? I've never heard about CATS artists. Will try to find at least one video. Thank you!

footiam said...

Thailand is just north! Maybe two hours or so and we cross the border!

Liudmila said...

North... :)))

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog