Share Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, 14 April 2008

Elephants-Artists

I knew that elephants can paint but I've never imagine that something like this is possible. I paint sometimes for my pleasure, but I am not able to do something like this: without scetch, on the white paper only perfect lines. Yes, it's a training, but it's great.



This is what Pet Monologues found about the artist and this artists school:

the elephant video is great! i looked up more about it on google. THERE IS an art school. = http://www.elephantartgallery.com
youtube has about 30 of these movies. yours is by far the best. i am thinking of comparing a picasso video with one of those short elephant ones = both are about 30 seconds long. i also want to compare a picasso painting with an elephant.

i have a piece of art i want to show = http://www.elephantartgallery.com/paintings/7119.php
And here is his (PM) very interesting post with confront of Picasso and Elephant.

Sphere: Related Content