Saturday 28 March 2009

A Dream Of The Calf

Yes, I'm little today. My mother and my aunts are so big and beautiful. I pass under their legs today. But I'll eat good -and I have not cry about the meals because the milk of my mother is the best of all the foods! And I'll grow fast and will become so big and beautiful as that young bull that goes to partecipate in the show now. I bet he will win! And I will -when I grow so as he is! I will be even better!
Mum, where is my breakfast?




Read more and see more photos:
A Mann And A Bull
"The Factory" In The Fair
Italian Cattle Breeds

2 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

How cute, and such a strange looking bull! I've never seen a bull with all that loose flesh before.

Liudmila said...

This is an Italian breed "Chianina" with very special meat. Probably it is a good part of the meat that they made it grow so much.

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog