Share Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, 12 October 2007

Lion's Love

This notice I found about a year ago.
In Cali, Colombia, was found a lion abused and emaciated in a traveling circus.
Ana Julia Torres, 47, a teacher, works now rehabilitating animals and when this lion came in her shelter, she had to feed and nurse him to bring him back health.

Torres began to do this work, when she realized how many wild animals live in the houses of her puplis and are rejected after some time.

The lion loves the woman very much. Today I found the entire video about them. That is why I decided to post about them today.
Look at him when he kisses her and gives her these huges:



It's the greatest animal I know that shows his love to the person that saved him. I know the dogs remember it for all their life too.
Do you know a love-story like this?

Sphere: Related Content