Tuesday 27 November 2007

Thinking about kittens

Because i'm suffering for my poor girls-kittens else, decided to post here some cute cat-photos collected surfing the internet.

This time -as it was with Murka when we had to take away her kittens- the mother, Basja, seems to be quiet and happy. Yesterday she wanted to play with me and "hunt" me and today she is sleeping all day on my knees so that I can't work at all. Have to type with one finger. I try to turn her on the other side but she returns back every time. Seems all cats are satisfied that the little are not here.

This first photo is as came from my life. I can to see Kotik in this position every day when I don't want to open the door for him. He sits on the bord of the terrazza, looks in the window of the kitchen like those kittens from the photo and makes with a voice of a dying cat "Ooooh! Oooooooh! Open the door!"




But this last is the best, eh? I could not believe that it's a real cat sleeping.

5 comments:

footiam said...

Such cute photos,Liudmila. You can't hate cats after this.

Liudmila said...

What do you say??? I adore cats. I think they are the top of all Creation.

fatia said...

This creature is not a bookworm but a catworm!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you had to get rid of your kittens. But very cute pictures of cats-loved them.
Chris

Liudmila said...

Now I have a PC working -don't know for how long and decidedto begin with answering your comments.

Thank you all for them.

This terrible night (it was a really terrible storm, I was sooo afraid, I had never hearad something like this) I dreamed one of the kittens, the little. I think she is dead. She came to see me for the last time. For all problems that I had in this period, and the sense of guilt I had for this...
This evening at place to write, I'll pray. For my Teacher and for these poor souls too.

I feel distructed these days...

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog